Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A laugh a day, keeps the Doc away


Just thought I would share a few of the Old Advertizing Ad's
The world sure has changed,, Have a Giggle

I wonder what he would say now.









We came a long way Baby.


Does this tick ya off?

You have got to be Kidding?

Can you see an ad like this today?
 
An they still have snake oil salesmen.





So eat alot of Ovaltine


what's the cause?

 
This  was for real



















Posted by Yvonne @ La Petite Galley
Comments are welcome

8 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh my goodness Yvonne ..... they certainly wouldn't get away with any of those today would they ?
Sorry that I have been absent for a while.....I'm still getting used to my new computer.
Hope that you are well, that Renée is settling in and that you are both well. Lots of love and I think of you both often. XXXX

Splenderosa said...

Girl, you certainly have a sense of humor! These are hilarious aren't they? Say hi to Renee.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Some of those are really funny, Yvonne! I could use some of the pain relievers now...back is having spasms.

DUTA said...

Your captions are perfect.
Thanks for sharing these old but lovely ads.

Nella said...

Yvonne, laughing a lot, thank you....where on earth did you find these?? Hope you are well as can be....best to Renee,N.xo

Peggy Jones said...

Girl you crack me up. Hope you are doing well and hanging in there.
QMM

Barbara said...

USA adverts but I guess ours would have been similar.

The Down East Dilettante said...

Too funny.