- 1. Melt the chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Break the mini twist pretzels in half and place them on waxed paper.
- Place a lollipop stick into one side of a large marshmallow. Dip the marshmallow into the melted almond bark, making sure that the marshmallow is completely covered. Place the chocolate dipped marshmallow on top of the pretzel halves on the waxed paper.
- Place the round pearl sprinkles onto the melted chocolate dipped marshmallow to form the eyes and a red chocolate covered candy to form the mouth. Allow time for the chocolate to set
Mini Marshmallows Bits •
Chocolate Almond Bark, Melted •
Mini Candy Canes •
Store Bought Instructions
#1.Insert the hooked portion of a
candy cane into the side of a
giant marshmallow to form the mug’s handle.
2.Dip one end of the marshmallow into the melted
chocolate and place on top of a cookie to form
3.Dip the other end of the marshmallow into the
melted chocolate and place a few mini marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate.
And now a really big job too much for me.
1. This whole process will take you about 2 to 3 hours. Emphasis on 3 1/2.In a bowl pour one Pk of Knox 1/4 cup water stir Next add 1 cup boiling water and the red jello pour into a long flat pan. put in fridge for 15 min till firm Now layer 2 ::::::
pour in condensed milk in big bowl you will use several layers as you proceed.
Now add 1 cup boiling water to milk, now add Knox gel, now cool it and check on layer 1 to make sure it's firm, now pour or spoon the whit later on and so on and so on Got the idea??
Good bye and Good Luck!!
I am passing on this one.
Posted by Yvonne @ La Petite Gallery
Comments are welcome