Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Old Murder Crimes in Miami Beach

I remember these Murders..













Versace Murder on South Beach, Miami
above.



Candy Mossler, husband found murdered in
Key Biscayne. He was a Texas Banker. This was a
big big scandel.













Murf the Surf. Below he was robbing all the rich. In those days
if you lived or worked on the beach, you had to have an ID card.
When a robbery happened the Bridges went up and there were
Cops every where.























 Atty. Harvey St. Jean. Murdered in broad Daylight.
I love living in Maine..my Husband knew him.
If you like reading- these were Real..


Posted by Yvonne @ La Petite Gallery
 Comments are welcome

4 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oooo, scary Yvonne ..... I do remember the Versace murder....... it isn't always good to be rich and famous!!
Dancing o the Edge, the series that I posted about, finished here last night so, I'm not sure when you will get it. Another one to look out for is Mr. Selfridge. My blogging friend Carole @ Maynard Greenhouse says that you will be getting it on Masterpiece Theatre. Look out for both of them as they are really good. XXXX

Jennifer Beaudet said...

I like the idea of the bridges going up after a robbery; gotta catch them before they rob again! I guess with all that money around there there would be scandals if not murders.
Jennifer:)

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I remember some of those murders; some sick puppies out there!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Ohh..you've got me fascinated Yvonne. I do love a good murder mystery. I hope you ladies are staying warm surrounded by all that beautiful snow? I loved your question asking me what skurlie and stovies were? Skurlie is like the Scots version of dressing but it's dry and made out of oatmeal. Stovies are like a pie crust and can have anything in side. Boy the Scots and Brits sure love anything as long as it's covered in pie crust! Have a wonderful weekend and hugs to you both. xx