Peri-implantitis is always preceded
by a much milder disease,
called peri-implant mucositis,
which is common and treatable.
Early warning signs are red
swollen gums and bleeding when
probed. If undetected and untreated,
it might become peri-implantitis.
a little-known disease that is now
emerging as a serious complication
of dental implants. It is called
peri-implantitis, and has been described
as a “time bomb”
by a leading dental surgeon.
about 10 years ago I had 4 implants
at $10,000 per implant.
NOW my dentist says I am getting
bone loss and go back to implant man.
All I see is $40,000 in IMPLANTS
TOSSED TO THE WIND.
. "Enough! Enough!"
- A bone graft using the patient's own bone
- (typically from the chin, back of the lower jaw,
- hip or shin) will mean two surgical sites on the
- patient's body and generally requires hospitalization,
- an orthopedic surgeon and an anesthesiologist.
- This typically costs $2,000-$3,000 or more.
- Don't ignore the and MORE
The Hospitals and Govt.
are ripping us off.
OH! I understand the
are raising their rates.
We should all at once
close our insurance
policies. Choke them
out, no cash in they go
out of business. We gain control again.
They are giving kick backs to Washington DC.
and lobbyists. Things are out of control.
Posted by Yvonne @ La Petite Gallery
Comments are welcome